Requirement for Tourist Visa Application
- Completed Visa Application form
- Valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of entry and at least 5 or more blank pages.
- Two (2) color passport photograph.
- A document to confirm the applicant’s address during their time in Namibia. This may be either a Hotel booking, a Safari itinerary or an invitation letter is required if the applicant will be staying at the home with their family or friends.
- Applicants must have (a) a return ticket; (b) adequate funds for the duration of their stay in Namibia.
- Visitors with tourist visas are not allowed to engage in any employment (including voluntary work) while in Namibia.
- We advise all visitors to consult their G.P. before travelling, to ensure that their inoculations are up to date. Yellow fever inoculation is a requirement only if the journey to Namibia entails passing through a yellow fever area.
To issue Visa, it will take 5 business working days. If you wish to receive Visa though courier services, please enclose a receiving envelope.
Issuance of Business Visa is currently suspended. For further clarity, please contact the Embassy.
please contact the Embassy.
Foreign Nationals Exempted from Visa equirements When Travelling to Namibia
|| United Kingdom
| Hong Kong
|| New Zealand