Police Clearance Certificate
Please read the list of requirements carefully, a link to download this form is at the end of the requirements.
- Written request for a Police Clearance Certificate stating the name, date of birth, place of birth, date and length of stay and place where the person lived while in Namibia;
- One colour passport-sized photo;
- Photocopy of passport;
- A set of fingerprints obtained from the Metropolitan Police;
- Payment of £10.00 (cash or postal order);
- Self-addressed, pre-paid envelope for the return of your document.
The Fee for a Police Clearance Certificate is £10.00.
From 1st September 2012, all applicants must deposit the fee at the Bank Account of the High Commission, before applying for a Police Clearance Certificate.
They should then submit the receipt (which must be stamped by the bank) with their Application Forms. The details of the Bank Account for Visa and Consular Fees are as follows:
Account Name: Namibia High Commission
Bank Name: Barclays Bank
Account No.: 00473545
Sort Code: 20-36-47
Fingerprints appointments with the Metropolitan Police can be made via this number:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
08:30 – 12:30
13:30 – 15:00
There is no form available to download at present